Serve with The Forgotten Initiative in Southern Maine
The Forgotten Initiative is dedicated to bringing joy and purpose to the foster care community.
- Join us in encouraging our Office of Child and Family Services staff in Southern Maine! We want every Agency Worker in our community to know that we are supporting them and that we value the work they do! We will be planning an appreciation event and also small service projects at both offices.
- If you are looking for ways to support families within your local church then we can work with you to help!
- Are you interested in becoming a mentor to youth in care? Would you like to know more?
Serve with Beloved
Beloved serves domestic and internationally adoptive families and provides supports to at-risk families in our community. Beloved also works with churches in New England to create foster/adoptive ministries and programs to strengthen families.
- Pray, Pray, Pray
- Become a partnering church by identifying a point person of contact to join our network in Southern Maine.
- Invite us to come to your church to share about ways the church can come together to impact families in your community.
- Volunteer at an event
- Provide Items or support to families in our area.
- Donate to our Beds for Kids Campaign this Spring